Men's Health Community
question

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

question

i am going to see a doctor at some point in the future, but i have a small white bump on my penis (around the foreskin) which is raised slightly.  there also appears to be a small black spot next to it.  they both do not hurt and do not cause any pain, discomfort, or any issues.  im not sure how long they have been there but i dont think they could be an std.  im a viring and havent had any contact with anyone.    
Birdman Hi, This sounds just Like a blind spot, to high up for an ingrowing hair, unless you have a very hairy p***s, I think if you give it time and a good queeze, you just may bring it to a head, and away it goes.
Good Luck
Season Greetings
i hope you are right.  since im a virgin, i dont think it could be a wart.  it gets larger or more noticeable if i stretch it out, but very hard to locate when i dont.  the thing that concerns me is that there are two spots, one very tiny black dot and then the oval and odd shaped white spot.  kind of jagged but there has never been any fluid or anything coming from the spot.  
its actually prob on the shaft, but again i have to stretch it out to see it, as the skin when flacid hides it
Hi Birdman, just give it some time, you will find a head to it and then pop and away it goes.
Good Luck
Hi I've been masturbating for since I was idk seven or something now I'm 16 my penis is dried and wrinkly bumps are forming and the skin is peeling idk what to think of cuz when I go to my physicist they say nothing's wrong or they don't see anything (e_e) I need something other than those two answers
Hi Anon, So just how much are you masturbating now or have you stopped, well if not now is the time to stop your poor p***s has had enough for the time being, so what I think you should do is take an 8 week break from masturbating and any sexual contact, this should help reboot your body and your p***s, but you should try and find some kind of body oil, baby oil even olive oil should help, the wonders of olive oil.
I want you to see just how things go then come back in 8 weeks, you can even contact me by email just hoover over my name you find it there.
Good Luck
Thanks for the help I'll try it
i went to the dermatologist today.  i had a wart on my toe, which i was pretty certain it was.  she used liquid nitrogen to freeze it and it wasn't too bad.  do you think my white spot could be a wart?  it's basically a single white spot with a black dot next to it.  the spot is hard to see, so i dont know if i could have spread this from my penis to my toe or vice versa.  ive had this spot for about 3 years or so i think.  sometimes i notice it more than others though so i dont know what this is.  i go back in 2 weeks so ill try to remember to ask about this spot then.
i couldnt pop it.  i had skin around it that i couldnt pick away.  i think it could be a wart.  its now red (and it doesnt really hurt except when i was actually pciking at it).  i think this could be a wart, as there is a much smaller grayish blackish spot next to it that was so small i couldnt even really pick, then to the right was this white, ovalish dot thats not very big.  
Hi Birdman yes you should do that when seeing your Dermatlogist, it would be a good way to go, why did you not him to look at when you had your toe done, perhaps you would have had 2 for the price of one.
Good Luck
I go back again in a couple of weeks.  But can a wart spread from my toe to my penis or vice versa?  I'm almost certain that I have a genital wart (despite not having sex or anything).  Very concerned what this could be.  
Hi Birdman If I remember right, a wart is a wart, and theres no conection between the two, but if I remember right if you are susceptible to warts then they can pop out anywere and dont spread through touch.
Good Luck
addict3 commented on READY
Apr 29
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28
Theobaldm1989 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle