rash on under side of penis. what is it?
ok, so i'm 17 and i'm a guy. i have had 1 girlfriend but we never had any type of sexual intercourse. i masturbate a lot (maybe like 1-2 a week) and i just noticed that there are bumps on every part where the hairs are from the testes. also it shows some bumps higher up near the shaft where it looks like a bump but a hole like its a blocked pore or something. I don't know what it is and its not going away. i've had no sexual intercourse with anyone and i stopped masturbating for a week and it won't go away. should i be worried?

the bumps are very small and some seem to look white or have pus in it. nothing hurts when i urinate and stuff but it bothers me that those bumps are not going away
  Hi i would see your Doctor its probably nothing but its wise to go get  youself looked at Take care ...........Bob
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.