Men's Health Community
red pump inside of pee hole

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

red pump inside of pee hole

i have recently been having a strange itchy feeling on the tip of my penis, it happened about 3 days ago, ive noticed that the opening to my urethra is reddend and it itches, well i observed last night in my shower and found when i pull the hole apart and look at the skin on the inside of my pee hole there is a red bump on the inside of my penis, it does not burn when i pee and when i do urinate my urine seems to split in two when i first start going, no pain when ejaculating or no pain when urinating but i am sexually active, i have had bumps on my penis that worried me before and went to the doc to get them check out who said they were perfectly normal, but this is starting to make me second guess that, i am sexually active and im worried of possible hpv or genital herpes, the bump on the inside of my penis is red and is right before the opening ive been tested as well for the basic stds which came back negative because i had discharge and i still get a discharge which might be urine from  a long time after i urinate (as the doc says). any ideas? ive very worried its not painful at all just very itchy, i figured if it was a genital herpe it would be pretty unbearible
upon closer looking it seems to be at the bottom part of my pee hole, there are what apears to be little red dots or blotchs inside of my urethra
drink lot of water and add some alkaline solutioln to it....do not worry it will be all right with my simple formaulea....