Men's Health Community
retracting penis problem
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

retracting penis problem

I've been experiencing this problem also. The injury theory may hold some water because about 3 years ago I fell from a ladder and broke my foot. This may coincide with when my penis started retracting but I didn't really start noticing until a year ago and it doesn't happen all the time. I am 53 yrs old. I haven't exercised much since then, though I used to,I'm probably about 20 lbs overweight, but I've always been on the heavier side.  Point being I don't think it's exercise or weight that causes the problem. I think it may be more attributed to stress on my body from the injury. From earlier posts I see that for some it's been, or is, happening since youth, but even some of those posts mention physical stresses put on the body so maybe there is a real correlation there. Maybe a Sports Therapist could shed some light on this problem.
4 Comments
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi AM,
Have you had your prostate checked recently and a PSA test done through a blood test?
Blank
About two yrs ago and everything was fine
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi, check them again, things pop up and you did mention a one year time spam for this happening. An enlarged prostate can put pressure on your sphinkter muscle and cause this. Like when you take a cold shower, the cold water causes it to pull back. Its the muscle in my opinion.
Blank
Hi, they say for each 10 pounds we put on our p***s's retract 1/2 inch, so from what you say its can have gone back an inch, so how far do you think its gone back?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank