Men's Health Community
right testicle pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

right testicle pain

hi

ihave been having this pain for now 5 years, its a pain that came a vanished most of the time. i went to a doctor but he said it was nothing serious its just that the sperm valves blocked. i would have this pain i think once in two months.
but now this year it seems as if it's becoming worse. it just started two weeks ago. the pain that i have is in my right testicle going to my lower back next to my kidney and butt. i have not seen any swelling.

is this serious? please help
Sounds like you have the same thing i have, (IF) your right testicle is "higher" than the left one, or looks smaller, or a little twisted, then you might have a little something called "testicular torsion" which is very serious if not addressed. Its a form of an "ascended testicle" which is mostly congenital (since birth, or so i was told in my case, i had the surgery when i was young and its coming back due to high stress from playing soccer and wearing boxers keeping the boys free to bounce around) where your testical cord tends to wrap around it self and ascend the testicle a little close to body or even inside the body causing the same symptoms you mentioned. I don't mean to scare you but i suggest you go see a doctor if the pain worsens or you get a fever and start throwing up or you could lose it. If it helps you, my pain is also in my lower back (right kidney area), my right testicle which feels sometimes like a hernia pain as well at the bottom right of my stomach in the groin area, and sometimes it radiates from my right testicle into my butt all the way up to my right kidney If i try bend over to touch my right toe with my right hand. Also speaking of hernia, sometimes you might feel the same symptoms if you are in the early stages of getting a hernia, here's the good part, all of what i just mentioned affects soccer players the most and its usually not that expensive of a surgery, it takes one or two days max and is minimally invasive....anyway i don't wanna take long, i'm no doctor thats just my two cents worth....
btw look up inguinal hernia, the early stage of it usually produce those symptoms, before the intestines push out or bulge through the weak muscle they might press against your testicle cord. As i mentioned before, if you play soccer, you're at high risk of getting this type of hernia....