Men's Health Community
scalp wrinkles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

scalp wrinkles

I have have wrinkles on the right side of my scalp that showed up around the age of 18. I have read the other discussions about this condition and it seems that my condition is quite similar in regards to age of onset and other factors.  the wrinkles showed up not long after i had stopped injecting steroids and i wondered if my head had grown and then shrunk leaving loose skin. i also always sleep on my right side and wondered if years of this practice could have caused the wrinkles to occur.  being a baseball player, i also have worn hats (often too tight) much of my life and wondered if this could have caused it. i am the only white guy i have seen with them (my brother calls them mexican wrinkles), but i dont know what the significance of this is.  the wrinkles do seem to vary from time to time, i think it may have to do with stress and or my water intake. i am chronically dehydrated so maybe that is something. i dont know, i like to keep my hair short so it is kind of ugly and wish i could get rid of them. i dont want to look like shane battier.

This discussion is related to Wrinkles in my scalp---Buzz cut looks WEIRD.
Tags: scalp, Wrinkles, steroids, dehydration, shane battier
1 Comment
i also have had dandruff since i was 12