sensitivity, soreness in right breast,nipple
I am a 31 year old male. The past few days my right nipple on my breast has stayed erect for a long period of time, the breast feels sensitive and sore, and sometimes I have a tingling of pain in it. It is not the same as my left breast. I am a bit scared as to what could be the problem. Has any other men here experienced this?
I have the same problem and went to my family doctor who said soreness is actually a good thing because cancer is lumpy tissue that usually does not produce soreness. He has prescribed bloodwork to check my hormone levels that can cause this. He also prescribed a mammogram of my right breast after conducting a breast exam and locating tiny sore nodules around the nipple in my right breast. (I thought he would not find them because I can barely find them when I touch them to feel the sore response).
  I had not noticed but my right breast is slightly bigger than my left when measured. This can be caused by sleeping on it, carrying boxes against it repeatedly, or other pressures against one breast. I always sleep on my right side.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.