Men's Health Community
severe hip pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

severe hip pain

I have severe pain in my lower back along with severed pain in
artificical hip that spreads to my knee. the pain is so severe that I can barely walk a all.  I also have severe pain on both sides of my lower back. I also have extreme numbing and tinglin in both feet. Also have numberous synovial cysts on by lower spine. The MRI is show up a have three cysts that are 10mm cysts. The pain is so severe that someetime that I have to use my crutches just to get around the house. I also have  lupus that is also affecteding my pain. It's getting to the point to where I just can't seem to live with pain, because is just rules my life.  I just know how much longer I can stand the pain. I have tried so much therapy that is just doesn't help. My Doctors just not want operate just because I have lost 50bls, and have gone from 175lbs to 125sbs.  they say that I just would not survie a operation. the only thing that would be medication to help improve my quality of life.  Sleeping is very hard just because of the pain wakes me 3-4 times. I just know how much I can keep going on living with this auwful Pain.  I need help and advice on my pain control.  Please respond ASAP.  Thank You! Rhone
I feel for you as I know how miserable it is to deal with severe back pain.6 weeks ago I was introduced to a product called Monavie.It has changed my life.I'm now pain free and can enjoy life again.I've heard this stuff is helping people with all kinds of problems,i've heard of people with severe arthritis that are pain free.If you'd like to read more about this stuff you can go to the guys web site.
http://www.mymonavie.com/knight06
Good luck and I hope you give it a try.
Hi,Rohne read the next thread for an answer!