sex help
Hello, My husband is 44 and diabetic. Blood sugar in the 5 hundred range. Sex is close to nothing cause he can't keep or mantain an erection. I get stressed. He loves me to Play his trumpet per say. But sometime nothing comes out when he cums.That has me worried. He gets horny alot and when I'm not home watches lots of porn and releaves himself.But it makes me feel that when I want it he can't. We got rid of the porn, and the Trumpet sessions are great,and long lasting. But few. Could his diabetes cause nothing to come out when he cums. That has me worried.please help.Kathie
Yes, his diabetes could be a factor in both the erection difficulties and the lack of ejaculate.  Take a look at:
* http://diabetes.niddk.nih.gov/dm/pubs/sup/index.htm

MrJ
hay my name is not important. and i am 15 i have went out with my girlfriend  for 7 months and she said she wasnt ready for sex at least for a year. but we were having sex after 2 months. i didnt rape her or nothing if that what u think she was defanitly willing. well recently she cut me off from sex saying she wants me to show her love in other ways. somebody please help me i think there something very wrong with her medically.
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
1 hr ago
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle