Men's Health Community
shaft of penis swollen...

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

shaft of penis swollen...

My penis shaft is swollen just below the head all the way around (about a one inch wide ring) and is a bit sensitive. This happenend to me one other time ablut 8 months ago but went away quikly. I was sick w/ flu like simptoms and fever for 24 hrs when it happened this time, maybe its coincidental, or is the swelling a result of the fever, or is the fever and swelling both symptoms of somthing more?
Avatar n tn
Have you seen your doctor about this?Consult with your doctor to make sure it isn't STD's related.Good luck.
Avatar n tn
hi man im just wondering if u found what the cause of the swelling and flu like symptoms u had was? because im goin through the exact same thing right now and cant find any answers
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle