Men's Health Community
small penis and even smaller penis head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

small penis and even smaller penis head

My penis is quite small and im nearly 21. i have a girlfriend shes quite a big girl a bit fat but mostly big boned. this doesnt bother me but her vagina is quite large and when we have sex she doesnt make much sound. i dont think my size is making much affect.

like i was in a house one night and a couple were having sex and you could actually hear the woman screaming and the light shaking in the room i was in.

is there any way i can make my penis longer or thicker without surgery, can my doctor give me anything.

my penis head is even thinner than the rest of my penis why is that.
can i have a serious answer this is causing me alot of stress
hi mate , dont worry about the troll he will be booted off soon!
try not to worry , most women dont make a lot of noise your neighbour was probably faking it ! just because she is fat it does not mean you have to be bigdown there . i think you should talk to her about it as she may be enjoying you and not telling you . does she orgasm ? you cannot enlarge without surgery and it is compleatly unnessassary and would not be offered unless you are below 3inches erect . you need to improve your moves not size . most women orgasm through clitoal stimulation not intercourse anyway ! talk to her . good luck x x
what exactly is clitoral stimulation, im sorry im so stupid but im only 20 and i havent has much experience.
Its an organ above the opening of a female's vagina and above the opening of the urethra. It is located where the folds of flesh come to a point in the upper/top/front/ part of a female's pubic area, between the labia. It is a very small, sensitive bump, about the size of a pea. It feels good when it is rubbed or touched.

clitoris a.k.a G spot. =]
hey my penis is actually large at the shaft but the head is very small like baby sized if i may say what can i do about that with out surgery or anything else that may be expensive?