small penis
I was operated for epispadias last month and now my penis size is 2.75in(when erected) my doctor says its fine but I always listened about 5in or more i am very much worried about it my age is 32yrs
Raju1090, hi there! Im a 34 year old woman and i can tell you that a man with even a 5 inch or bigger penis isnt necessarilly good in bed! You shouldnt worry because there is alot more to sex than intercourse! believe me most men dont make there partners achieve orgasm through intercource anyways! Its just like a woman with small breasts.....you dont feel good about them but there is so much more to show your partner than just one part of your body! Explore your talents and dont sell yourself "short"! Oh and by the way the most sensitive part in a womans vagina is located just 2 inches inside!!! So you might have an advantage over other men ! Good luck and take care!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.