small spots/bumps on penis

have had these for a while on head of penis, does anyone know what they are and if they are curable, been told by a mate that there nothing to worry about. any suggestions ?

thanks
i dont think its a big problem.. the friction caused during masturbation might cause the red dots or spots to appear around the tip of penis.. i had some of them because of regular masturbation... taking gap for some days helped it to disappear...

hope it was of little help..
Your red spots were under the skin yes, if so these were from extra pressure put on your p***s, they were small blood spots and tend to go in 24 hours, you can get the same from jelqing.
Good Luck
Hu Skud, I think if your dont worry over them and stop looking they just may disapear on there on, they dont itch, there not sore and they dont ooze, then no problem, just stay calm and they will go away,
Good Luck
thanks for the replys I have quite a few pearly penile papules around the base of my penis also are these the same thing, i have been thinking about laser to get them removed, has anyone experience of this?
Hi Skud, look dont play around with a laser and your p***s as this could give you a bigger problem than you have now, could leave scars and of done inproperly could cut through your nerves to the end of your p***s, and that would be the end of your sex life.
Something to think about.
Good Luck
Dalubaba commented on photo
Jun 13
dominosarah commented on Memorial Day
May 30
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle