Men's Health Community
small tiny white bumbs...two on the underside of my penis and a bunch o...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

small tiny white bumbs...two on the underside of my penis and a bunch on the rim of my penis stretching avross it

On the back of my penis there are two white bumps.  One on each side from the center.  There are also a bunch on the rim of my penis on the front.  These are little tiny white bumps that are un-popabble and go across the head of my penis right where the body of the penis meats the head.  These bumps have been there for years and they dont hurt but at times they look to get more than usual and at times less.  What are they?..they scare me and i need hellppppppppp nowwwww please
Some pearl thing, I forget the name. Type a google search for warts and you will see the name and pics of it. It is nothing bad, I had then since I was a kid.
Them white bumps i have them an i'm 15 do they go away and how?
i had those things too but it dont hurt or do anything to me so you 'll be ok
They are called like Pearly Penile Papulets.. They aren't bad at all, so don't stress yourself. If you want to know, no, they don't go away.
Pearly Penile Papulets dont worrie harmless
I aslo have that im 18 and i have never had a trouble. when i first notcied it I freaked out but when I was a baby I had skin bumps all over my face but the doc got rid of them so I figured it was the same thing. haha kinda funny but it seems like it would help out durning sex  but idk
Hey guys! I am 16, I've had em sense 15. They dont hurt, i been going throught the forums, and i leaned that all these white dots are completely harmless. Althought if it hurts to urinate then you have a problem. dont worry =]
i am also 15 and have these bumps. they don't hurt or itch. ive had them for about a  year. do i have these Pearly Penile Papulets?
Hey guys...there are two things these could be...both of which I have had or currently do XD

yes the could be PPP (Pearly Penile Palpates - or something like that) which are also referred to as Fordyce's spots. They are a completely naturally occurring phenomenon and is currently unknown why they appear. What is known is that they are completely harmless! I have them on my penis, scrotum and a couple on my lips, my girlfriend was the first to point them out to me and since she thinks they're cute :D

Secondly, it could be a fungal/bacterial infection which is as equally harmless (if untreated could become a little harmless but its really easy to treat).
When I had my first fungal infection I **** my pants, but I went to the doc, he prescribed me some cream - I applies it twice daily for three days and it all cleared up :D

I had another outbreak a few months later, applied the cream again and off it went.

I'm not a doctor so don't take my word as law - go to a doctor and get it checked out, but from what you say, I'd seriously NOT WORRY ABOUT IT!

In the mean time, if it is a fungal infection, try to keep a good practice of hygiene down there and make sure it is washed regularly. Bacteria thrive in warm, moist places so if your not pulling your foreskin back when in the shower and thoroughly washing it, you will be at a higher risk of bacterial infection! - but don't let my words scare you, like I said it's nothing to sweat, but do make sure you go down to your doctors and have it checked - yes, at a young age you may feel a little intimidated to get your penis out to a doctor, but he's a doctor for crackers sake! He's there to help you!

Kind Regards,
Mr.Blue