spasm in penis.
It seems alot of of people have this but no one has NO idea why or what it is. First things off, I'm 18, I never had sex, I know I don't have any STD's. I masturbate, but Ive been stopping to see If it goes away. I don't have a hernia because it's not at all painful just really annoying, and scary. and I don't believe I have any other health problems.

Sometimes it's constant, it'll go then come back within seconds, off and on. It's not painful or pleasurable. theres no difference when I pee, or ejaculate. No other problems What so ever, it just vibrates like a spasm of some-sort. It happens usefully at the base and the PC muscle and it's very faint when it happens. Ive been having this for months..  I can't go to a doctor, I have no insurance. parents can't help so that's why i'm here.

please help?
I am 79. So our problem may not be same. However, I had pulsating sensations in the root of penis for few days. All neuropathy reflexes were normal on physical examinations. After few days I had mild numbness in my legs and thereafter I got stiffness in my legs. I am having stiffness till date-after four years.
Feet stiffness may not be connecting with penis spasm. I still get pulsating sensations sometimes. They are not painful. As I am sexually in active and as there is no pain  and they are at long intervals I am not worried much about it. Doctors also have no clue on this symptom.
Search word kegel exercises, It may help you. Doctors do suggest these exercises to strengthen pelvic floor. This is applicable to male and female as well. It may help to strengthen sexual power and may stop the sesations. Just try.
Thank you for your support, I will look up and try these kegel exercises. It is very strange to know that almost every age group and maybe even women get this problem, and doctors have no clue. Ive also been Google searching, still no one knows what it is.
My guess that it is not sexually connected, it could just be a normal muscle spasm for a lot.

But I have new symptoms to report. I know that I' am still growing as a young man, this could just be that, as I'm sure I'm a late bloomer - I notice now that I have no sexual interest, lust, you know the fire? I don't get erected as often anymore, and I feel less of a endorphin release as I used to and theres almost no more feeling of an orgasm when I masturbate. This all could be that I'm growing up or the muscle spasm.
A related discussion, Penis spasms was started.
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle