Men's Health Community
teen penis length

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

teen penis length

hi,i'm 15 years old,i wanna ask about the natural penis length , in my age , i feel it's short , its  about 12 cm
i wont say anything really bout you size but i can tell you that most medical sites say that the average GROWN make is about 6 1/2 inches long so u may grow it to it or not. dont worry about size now just concentrate no skool and wen you 17 or 18 have ball but DONT BE A RETARD. USE A CONDOM
Hi, I'm 17 and I'm turning 18 soon
I used to masterbate alot and I stopped for the basic fact that it felt like it was stunting my growth down below
I'm about 6 to 6 3/4 inches
I'ts not thick either
I realize that most people say that is big
When I'm not erected I'm about 2 inches
I'm shooting for atleast 8 inches and I know you guys get tired of people sending in their wishlist on penis growth but I'm concerned about mine
I recently looked through a magazine with information regarding that saw palmetto,zinc,and vitamin e promote penis health and growth
I'm afraid to try these vitamins out because of side effects that may occur for the worst
If there is anything I can do or buy to help the growth of my penis it would be greatly appreciated
sorry to bother you but thank you for your time
You know most women's vaginas are less than 7 inches deep, so if you grow much longer you just won't be able to get it all in.  And even if you're more interested in the back door, extra long can still be a liability because it can be harder to keep it up (takes more blood out of your system).  So be happy to be the big side of average - that's about as good as it gets.  (Vitamin E is good for the skin though, so if like most teenagers you've got a bit of acne, it might be worth trying it anyway.)