Men's Health Community
test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

test

test

This discussion is related to Penis hard even in flaccid state.
Hey guys. I've been suffering from a similar problem as most of you. Most days penis is smaller and hard when flaccid, lowered sex drive, can't get full erections in this state like I used to, rarely get morning wood, when erect penis it's so stiff that you cannot bend it left and right slightly, and so on. In my case however all this goes away after I don't masturbate or have sex for about 5 days. Then upon ejaculation the 'hard flaccid penis' comes back to haunt me.

For me this started 6 months ago after one night when I had done ecstacy. I've found at least 3 other people on the internet with the exact same problem that started after a night on ecstasy. I've done countless research online and went through every forum with people who report 'hard flaccid penis'. A lot of us share the same symptoms which leads me to believe that the problem derives from one source, be it poor circulation, nerve damage, or imbalanced hormones, but yet nobody has made the connection.  

I too suffer from a back injury as some others, but I definitely ruled out the theory that this is caused by spine problems. My back pains come and go, but the penis problem is uncorrelated. In my particular case I am convinced that this was brought by ecstacy becasue others have reported the exact same symptoms and timing. This could mean that E either messed up my serotonin levels, or messed up my circulation somehow. Heat does help 'soften' up my flaccid penis somewhat as others have mentioned. Also there is a possbility that I, as well as many of you, have some form of prostatitis. We need to go get that checked out. If that is the case than the good news is that it is treatable.

So I've narrowed it down to three possibilities for my case:
- Prostatitis
- Unbalanced circulation or hormone levels caused by the MDMA
- some weird STD (I've had unprotected sex numerous times, but this option is very unlikely as it started the morning after I have done mdma).

I am going to get checked out next week and I will post my findings.
In the case that this is due to some circulation problems amongst most of us, from my research I recommend you all to start taking Omega-3 fish oils and L'arginine ethyl ester (helps increase and improve blood flow) on a daily basis. Further look into Ginko Biloba, but I'm unsure about the effectiveness of this. Also wrap a hot towel around your penis once a day.
If this is due to hormonal imbalances, such as serotonin levels in my case, then the key is a balanced diet, a multi-vitamin, sunshine, physical exercise and give your penis a lot of rest. Perhaps try to go for weeks without sex if possible.

I have just started applying all of this for myself. I'm going to a doctor next week and will post my results. Whoever has valid imput or knows a thing or two around medicine and neuroscience please share! We are going to get through this with doctors or without!  
hey how are u?? any better?