Men's Health Community
testicle injury

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

testicle injury

A few days ago my husband was at work and he slipped trying to fix something on his dump truck and "pinched" or "smashed" his left testicle.He said that when he went to step inside of the trailer he slipped and smashed then rolled the right "ball".  Its is swollen and is very painful. And naturally I can not get him to go to the doctor. I do not think it is ruptured but it is harder than the right one and slightly enlarged. Any suggestions on what might have happened? and what we should do?
1 Comment
Hi D,Sounds like it may be just bruised, so if your worried its either the ER or doctor, but I think just give him a week and by the things mat start to get better, if the swelling goes down he should be ok, dont forget that this the most delicate patr of a mans body, so it may be even two weeks, but at the end of the day its your call.
Good Luck
Seasons Greetings
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle