Men's Health Community
this is rly pissing me and my g/f off

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

this is rly pissing me and my g/f off

Ok im 16 years old and i cant get an erection and have sex successfully but theres times like after we are on like a 3rd time in one night going at it where i have a huge erection and from the few seconds it take fer her to get on top of me or vis versa it goes down and wont go back up but other times it will go soft in the middle of it and then the times where it works all the way through idk the problem really i mean i have erection for very extended periods of time during the day that just stay there for no reason so can someone plz help me with this i mean before this started happening we could have sex liek 6 times in ike 3 to 4 hours now im lucky if we can do it 2 or 3 times in 3 to 4 hours
dude your fine  you have to trust me on this.
jeep ur ok, just relax dont think to much of it while ur having sex...