Men's Health Community
tight foreskin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

tight foreskin

Is it necessary for the foreskin to be fully retracted before penetration? My foreskin does not retract fully when erect. I am not in favour of circumcision. Will this be a problem?
1 Comment

As long as it does not cause any discomfort, it is not neccesary to retract the foreskin completely before penetration. One problem that can arise is pain of the foreskin due to tightness of the foreskin. You can slowly stretch the foreskin while flacid by inserting two fingers in the foreskin and slowly pulling them apart. Proceed slowly not to injure the foreskin.
The foreskin might also become looser after repeated penetration.
Should the tightness of the foreskin remain a problem, you might want to inquire about prepuplasty. This way most of the foreskin is retained and just the phimotic ring is removed.

All the best.

Ron