tourniquete exercises and cranial calcium deposits
I am 25 year old male who had an ongoing problem of fainting spells.  I have been practicing regularly Hot yoga for a number of years.  Up until a year ago I had these fainting spells and doctors could not diagnose.  In a particular posture in Yoga I would faint again and again.  One day I felt all the symptoms but breathed through them
In the dialogue of class they talk about the postures helping treat calcium deposits.
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR TOURNIQUETTE-CAUSING EXERCISES TO TREAT CRANIAL CALCIUM DEPOSITS?  
Hi there,
Calcium deposits in brain are called cranium calcification. The common causes are meningioma, aneurysm, and toxoplasmosis. An overall physical examination, neurological examination and CT scan and MRI brain are important in diagnosing the cause. Yoga offers many health benefits and can be a part of many treatments but it is not a substitute for any medical care. A person practicing yoga should seek opinion from professionals in health in case he is suffering from some medical ailments. Do see a doctor.
Best luck and regards!
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle