urgent help needed
I was using Nystatin and triamcinolone on my penis cap, because I have small cut on it and doctor prescribed me this medication. I used for few days. finally I use it but I forgot to clean it and I decide to have sex with my wife and she is 4 months pregnant. I am so worried about this issues. please help me and recommend me what to do?? shall I worry about this??
Hi there,
It is possible that this penis cut is due to friction .Other possible causes of cuts on penis could be related to any allergy, inflammation or infection. It could be caused by an allergic skin reaction, psoriasis, eczema or any bacterial, fungal infection. Application of mild corticosteroid cream or Neosporin cream may be helpful. If the symptoms are severe or persistent getting it seen by a dermatologist will be helpful. I will advise you to refrain from sex till you are completely cured. You can have sex in second trimester of pregnancy but you need to be cautious. It is advisable to avoid sex if there is a history of preterm labor, unexplained vaginal bleeding or any other medical problem. Do consult the gynecologist. Keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards!
10356 commented on gma
drifter0213 commented on gma
Sep 18
hereoto is male Comment
Sep 18
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle