Men's Health Community
very small like rocks under the skin of penis on the bottom part of it...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

very small like rocks under the skin of penis on the bottom part of it

The skin on the lower part of my penis has multible very small bumps and theres about 20 or so of them. They have no color no irataton some of them are aculey a lttle white but whats wird is when you feel them they dont feel lke regular bumps at all. It feels like theres very small hard stone like rocks under the skin. Ive had these for about a year and they have spread a little its starting to scare me because i have no idea what they are plz help. Almost forgot theres also little white specs sread out on the skin of my ball sack and they also they feel the same bums as the ones ones on my penis.

info that might help

Im 16

Im a virgin

and i do masturbate
Tags: penis, Health
ugh hmmm that kinda scares me >_>. Well you cant wash them off thats for sure. The reson you can see  bumps on the skin at all is because theres little rocks that are like a little bigger then peice of sand under the skin. Its kinda like you can see theres somthng under the skin by looking at the bumps or feelng them.. They dont hurt me or bother me there just there and i have no idea what they are or if there dangous thats y  posted here
Are you circumcised? It may be
'cheese' buildup under your foreskin.If your intact remember to pull it back and clean it regularly.
i am 14 and my penis is only 3in when it is not hard will it grow any more
i also have bumps on my penis and my ball sack,  but i also have these other things that feel like litlle rocks under the skin on my penis  and they look kind of yellowish and sometimes they itch what should i do?

i am 16

still a virgin

and i masterbate about 3 tmes a day
i have the same exact thing i have no idea what they are im 15 im a virgin too... help!