Men's Health Community
vibration in penis tip

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

vibration in penis tip

I have a vibration sensation in the tip of my penis, I have be to the urologist, NOTHING wrong, no prostate problems,no std's. the vibration is kinda like a very low electrical current that lasts 4 to 8 seconds and continues throughout the day everyday for going on 2 weeks, dont notice it much when doing daily stuff but stop for a minute to relax and there it goes again, it goes on and on all day but I notice it more while standing still,relaxing,TRYING to sleep. there is a forum going now on this site called "vibration sensation in penis" I am having pretty much the same thing happening as many other men, of all ages. any idea what this could be? or how to get it to STOP!? it makes it Very Difficult to do anything without this sensation going on! Help!!
Thanks for your time
Hey,

The same thing is happening to me. I sometimes think it's my cell phone going off. i do ride a motorcycle and wonder if it has anything to do with it. I've read that it may be a case f prostatitis which means having a swollen prostate. Seems like nothing to be to worried about. But ill let you know if i find out anything further.

read this: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-Male-issues-989/TINGLING-PENIS.htm
Hi Everyone,

I have found I have this exact symptom (spasming penis) if I ingest caffeine.

When I discontinue caffeine consumption (avoiding tea and coffee) for several weeks, the spasming stops. But as soon as I consume caffeine, the spasming starts again.

I have noticed this with other muscles after consuming caffeine. For example, my eyelids start spasming if I consume caffeine for a few days in a row.

There’s another variable thrown in. :)

However, check out other possible variables if that doesn’t work. It may not have the same cause in all of us.

Take care and good luck.

CAn people feel your penise vibarting?