wana get chubby cheeks..? :((
Dear all,

im new in this forum, i checked a lot of forums on internet, but nobody giving good suggestion,

my problem is this that just i wana make my cheeks chubby, i mean look like fat, my whole body is very good, my food, sleepy, job everything is very good, but my face(cheeks gone deep inside).

plzZ can anybody suggest me any good food for that or medicine (without side effects)

waiting for ur good response....

Thanx & Regards
I can only think of plastic surgery?  Is this a cultural thing?  It has been years since I was in kuwait. and the circumstances were not the greatest in many ways.
Yours is an interesting question.  I wonder what prompted you to seek "chubby cheeks" if you are otherwise healthy?  Have you asked anyone else whose opinion you value?  There are such things as facial exercises that you could do which might help your facial features some.  But usually the way to get chubby cheeks is to become chubby in general, and I'm not sure that you would want that.
Thanx for the reply,

u know without chubby cheeks my face is look like pairs of bone, its correct my whole body is ok regarding my diet, just my cheeks are not same with my body, if somebody see me, they think im inj disease,

even my friends, they say what happened with u, y u r so weak, bcoz our face is front of others instead of body, so plz kindly Doctors give me some good suggestions,

ill tell u my (10 years) interesting story regarding this issue, then definetly u ll say, i need "CHUBBY CHEEKS"

Thanx again
can anybody advice me something for solve my problem, a lot of members here,

but nobody giving good suggestion,

Doctors, plzZ, suggest me something good...  :(

dear all,

plz give me ur good opinion, about my problem,

plzzzZ

I would want to get chubby cheeks tooooooo  but  not gain weight on my body. I was wondering if drinking olive oil everyday like a spoon would help with it...someone who knows ANSWERRRR
A related discussion, WEIGHT GAIN was started.
Do you drink a lot of caffeine?  Adrenal fatigue can cause sunken cheeks.  Try drinking more water, cutting out junk foods and sodas, and relaxing more.  

There's not going to be a magic pill.  I think you could try stretching your cheeks out with air or water, or use a moisturizer and massage the skin.  Give it some time too, it won't happen overnight.

Learn to be happy with who you are.  There are people who want skinny cheeks like you have.  I did read that women like men with more pronounced chins and facial structures, and you can't get that when your cheeks are chubby and blend in with your chin.  That's why male models have sunken cheeks.
mix butter and suger and apply it to your both cheeks ( early morning or night ) ....it increases cholesterol of you face cells
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle