what are the exxercise to enlarge my pennis??
what are the tecniques??and the basic exercise?/
Oh dear this seems to be the most popular thread posted on this forum, why on earth do guys worry about the size of their penis?,why on earth cant people be happy with what they have between their legs.

Men are not like women that can get a breast implant to make their boobs bigger, if men were able to get a penis implant I have a feeling the lineup would stretch from Mexico to Alaska.

99% of women say its not the size of the penis that counts its how you use it, dont waste your time taking pills or plonking your penis into a penis pump its all rubbish created by modern day get rich creeps, that useless rubbish is usualy found in porn magazines and the Net.

Be happy with what you have my friend, if you dont already know learn how to use it, IMO it seems logical that masturbation could help enlarge a penis, better than wasting money on rubbish.
agree with first comment, how do you make your penis bigger, its not to satisfy anyone else its to satisfy ones self and manhood, its how you fel about your own appearance,

i would be very happy with two extra inches along with my forskin back....
Oh dear I was a newborn when I had my foreskin removed so what I dont remember I dont miss, I sometimes think I would feel better if I had two inches less, I guess we are all different, seems just about everything sexual is in the mind..
more than likely, i think large penis is more for vanity to prove to other boys you are hung, i must admit it does scar me to see boys in the shower much much bigger than me and they would be classed as average....
i know not everyone is big but i think amongst some guys its just in their head that they need to be bigger.....would be nice if something worked....
I want my penis bigger.....the bigger the better...woman like men with big ****.....lol...oh ya!....
visit pengym.com and search for Kegel exercises. you will get proper prespective about the problem.
Well first of all dont try to use any kind of pills found in the market.It's bad.
You could try to do some natural penis enlargement exercises but it needs lots of patience and time.Try visiting penisadd.com as well as small research about penis enlargement programs to have an idea about that.
penisadd.com even has some video illustrated exercises.
My advice: be happy with what you got :)
i tryed www.penisdevelopment.com's exercises and i was really happy about the results.
Im happy about my penis eventhoe its not 100% normal but this excercize thing does sound interesting,ill give it a try!
is that ejaculate every day is good or bad for men in futuer ??
am ejaculated every day since 5 years .. and am try to make my peins bigger by vacum pump to be more larger .. so is that healthy or wat u think abt is guys ????
my pennis is only 2 inches in length. please give me suggestions to increase the lenght to min 4 inches. i need it badly. please respond.
hi,
Iam 21yrs old ,my penis very small about 2inches,iwant increase my penis size upto 5inches,i have removed foreskin of my penis in childhood only.
Please tell me a exersize to develop my penis,
                     thanking you
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle