what happends to men in they masturbate too much
what happends to men if they masturbate too much i heard rumours it makes u forget things or makes you lose hair is his true or are there different results
no its not true. masturbating too muchthough can cause bruising on the penis though if youretoo rough and can take up alot of time.
I think the main problem is that your penis will hang to one side depending on your handedness. Just kidding.

The only problems that too much m/b causes are psychological. Self gratification short circuits social gratification in that you’re doing to yourself what should be taken up in a socially acceptable manner? But if social acceptance is not a high priority don’t let me spoil the fun.
friction burns
I guess most males and some females masturbate, why do we do it?, the reasons are many.

As a yound person I guess we enjoy exploring our genitals, of course masturbation creates a great feeling so most do it all their lives.

These days with all the STDs around I guess it is safer to masturbate than pick up some life threatening disease.

Then there are husbands or wives that are incompatible, one is far sexier than the other, masturbating is a was of evening the balance.

In my case I am 64 my wife is 66, she has lost most of her sexual feelings so I am left in the lurch, she knows I masturbate and does not mind, no way would I cheat on her, better to masturbate.

In answer to your question, I masturbated since age 13, = 51 years, on average I would say I did it every second day, nothing ever happened to me or my penis, I enjoy masturbation and still do it 3 - 4 times a week.

It has been found that regular masturbation can help keep the Prostrate Gland healthy, I had a finger in the anus and blood test late last year, the urologist told me I had the prostrate of a 35 year old, I guess it may have been due to my regular masturbation, he also told me I have only a 5% chance of ever getting Prostrate Cancer, good news.

I think we all worry that we masturbate to much, the way I see it we also worry to much if we drink to much coffee or eat to much sweet stuff, I am not ashamed of the fact that I masturbate.

Porn is another matter, best to stay away from it.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle