Men's Health Community
what is the average penis size for a 15 year old

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

hi, i'm 15 years old, and i'm about to turn 16 on september 20, 2009. my penis size when NOT errected is 2 and1/4 inches while i'm STANDING up from the tip of my penis to where i can feel the SKIN on my pelvis. and about 1 and1/2 inches while im SITTING down when NOT errected from the tip of my penis to where i can feel the SKIN on my pelvis, its a big difference because i'm over weight but not super fat, just fat so it seems like there is a lot of fat around my pelvis area that makes my penis measure a lot smaller when im sitting down. and even also when im standing up.... but if i STAND up and  measure my penis from the tip of my penis all the way back until i can feel the BONE on my pelvis while im standing up it measures about 3 and1/2 inches while NOT errected. and when it IS ERRECTED and i'm standing up, it measures a little over 5 inches when it is measured from the tip of my penis all the way back until i can feel the BONE of my pelvis, not the skin.....and if i measure it when IT IS ERRECTED while i'm standing up from the tip of my penis to where i can feel just only the SKIN of my pelvis it measures about exactly 4 and1/2 inches.........is that normal average?? is that preety good?? or is that small?? or too small?? what is the average for my age?
I know that you would like to have a specific answer.  I have read that a range of 5-7" is average.  Keep in mind that men are likely to lie about their size since they think bigger is better.  And it would be difficult to accurately confirm the size.  

You should try not to worry about your size.  When you start to have more experience with partners you will find out that they dont care about your size.  They care about YOU!  
Avatar n tn
average size for the white male is 5in to 6in...if you are only 15 you could still be growing dont worry about it...the average vigina (vagina) legnth is only 7 1/2 in anyways so anymore than that is overkill...by the way its the thickness not the length that matters in the end....im 15 and the honest truth im 7 1/4..and still growing....genetics has alot to do with it but if you get more physicly fit ive herd that helps actually(dont no how reliable that is)...anyways have good sex...and remember its better to be safe than a dad...just wear rubber
your totally normal i have the same age but about penis size bigger mine is 9 1/4 iches and i'm only 15 years old and its still growing so yours moght still be developing
AppleBr commented on photo
AppleBr commented on photo
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle