what should the epididymis feel like
what should the epididymis feel like
It's been described as a "bunch of worms entangled together." In other words, it's a soft tube that curls over on itself several times. It should be soft to the touch. It's located on the top and backside of each testicle. It's between the testicle and the vas deferens.

Here's one way to locate it. When you come out of the shower and your testicles are hanging at their lowest, pinch your scrotum between your thumb and index finger halfway between the testicle and your body. Roll it between your fingers and you'll feel something like a half-cooked piece of spaghetti. That's your vas deferens. (It's what gets cut during a vasectomy). Follow it down to your testicle and you'll feel the epididymis perched on top. As I said, it should feel soft and "squishy." While you're at it, make sure you roll each testicle between your fingers. If you feel anything hard it needs to be checked. This is a Testicular Self-Exam (TSE) and should be done every month.
what if the Epididymis feels hard to the touch ? on my left testicle the Epididymis feels hard & can one Epididymis be bigger than the other Epididymis ?
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle