white bumps.
I was just wondering if anybody on here could help me;
I have these bumps all up the shaft of my penis and also on the testicles I've had these since I was 13 and they haven't gone away I am not 17 anout to become 18 , they don't itch,burn,hurt or anything, I'm uncercomsized and its just overall weird. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get rid of them myself? Or do I have to go to a doctor to get something perscribed for it? Thanks.
Hello and hope you are doing well.
These white bumps on the shaft of penis seem to be a harmless condition a since they have been persisting since last 5-6 years without any change or increase in number or intensity. You do not have any other symptoms like fever, itching, pain or enlarged lymph nodes or penile discharge so it seems to be a harmless condition. It is most likely that the bumps are sebaceous glands of hair follicles on the scrotum and penile shaft. The bumps are caused by excess sebum building up in the hair follicle. Penile skin is often bumpy, lumpy, and uneven; especially on the shaft .These bumps are normal and harmless. It is suggested to see a dermatologist for reassurance. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.