white freckle-like dots on penis

I am 20 years old now and during the last few years I have had these whiteish freckle-like white dots on my penis. They start at the bottom of the shaft and end at about 1cm below the head of the penis. There are quite alot of them. They look like they are zits but i know they are not because i have had them for quite some time. I am also sure they are not warts because i am a virgin and i'm under the impression that you can only get genital warts by have sexual intercourse. The dots are not visible when my penis is flaccid (unless you look examine closely) but they are clearly visible when erect. They do not hurt or they are not sore or anything like that but nontheless i have been worried about them for a long time. I have searched on the internet for these symptoms but i havent found any result yet. I stumbeled on this site and thought it was a good opportunity to ask for help here. Posting here is my last resort before actually going to a doctor. I always wanted to ask someone about this but i did not have the guts to so or to go to a doctor. I really hope there is something i can do against this because i am afraid that every girl will turn me down when i tell her about this before anything happens. In any case, thanks alot for reading and thanks in advance if anyone replys.

My best regards,

Eli.
I'm not a Doctor but i've got these "white dots", there right underneath the glans, right?

There nothing to be worried about, I went to the Doctor about them and she said it's extremely common in Men to have these white dots.

do a google on pearly penile papules ! is it similar ? as a virgin it is not an std AND IT IS NORMAL MOST GUYS HAVE THEM ! good luck x x
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle