why does my man not want sex??
My question is  I have been with this man now for over a year. When we first met the sex was great, He worked and was away alll week then in the weekends when he would come home, wow I could not get enough! He does not work in winter for 3 months, since he has been at home we hasve had sex 2 times and was not as good as it used to be. He started to even sleep in the couch right after christmas I have tried to invite him into my room. I have made litttle remarks, done things and NOTHING.  Is there something wrong with me or do men go through this. I feel like there is something wrong with me he will not tak to me about it, but yet he will get on the internet and look and talk to other women, watch porn. I really love this man and want to do anything to try to save this relationship, but if there is nothing there then I want to back away. I have even tried to get toys and NOTHING!!! He always told me I was great at oral sex, andhe has had no one do it better then I could, if this is true what is the problem,  Also he does not like to give oral sex. (?????) I have never been with a man that did not like that.
  I know that he does have alot on his mind right now but is the problem him or me?? Or could it be my one and only fear that he does not want nothing with me period?  He keeps telling me he wants to grow old with me, But I need sex...
u know what, that's the difference between you and your man. you like something that he doesn't like it.
Maybe You need to talk to him, try to find a way to fix it.
A related discussion, need a ansewer was started.
suryaallam added the Weight Tracker
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
Sep 25
aiyanas_momma commented on aiyanas_momma's status
Sep 25
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle