Men's Health Community
yeast infection male

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

yeast infection male

i am 22 years old and in the military. i was on leave when i noticed my penis right where my foreskin was (im circumsized) was very swollen and kinda itchy. The next day it went down but was very itchy and red. Now it looks nasty! the skin right before the tip has a nasty rash and is painful. the rash is kind of on the tip of my penis also. there is a white kind of slimey layer on some of the rash also. i have been struggling with jock itch for some time now. also my right big toenail is very yellow. i mention that because it is also a fungus. ive been very tired and irratable as of late also. when i look up yeast infection photos it looks very similiar. i bought miconazole 7 vaginal anti fungal because i couldnt find anything for males and have been using it for a day. it seems to take the pain and itch away. PLEASE HELP!
Use Lotrimin cream or other antifungal cream for jock itch or foot fungus.  It doesn't matter what it says it's for; the cream is all the same.  Follow the directions on the tube.  For the nail fungus, get pure tea tree oil and put that on your nail every day, twice a day if possible, but at least once a day.  It will take months and it smells pretty much like turpentine, but it won't hurt you.  There are oral antifungals, but they have the potential to harm your liver.  You can take oral odorless garlic and a probiotic or prebiotic to get your system cleaned up.  Avoid eating sugar to get your flora healthy again.
Thank you for your input! As far as the rash on my penis should i continue with the cream im using?