yellow tongue
hello  i recently went to doctors for a severe flu like symptems doctor gave me anti biotics its been 2 weeks and i  am on second course i also take vitamins, glucosomean and fish oil no i feel tired all the time and have a yellow tongue. thank you
Yellow tongue: I have pondered if this could be from GERD but do KNOW that it can be oral thrush (oral yeast infection)or anything that you eat/drink that is yellow (of course.)

Check out Oral thrush symptoms online. Sometimes you will know it is, if you brush it off and underneath is a red irritated area where the yellow was. Provided that you are scratching it off. Anti-biotics are known for causing oral/vaginal yeast infections as they kill the "good" bacteria.
>Provided that you are scratching it off.<

Correction,  Provided that you are NOT scratching it off in manner that the scratch itself is causing irritation. Try it, gently.
it depends where on tongue it is yellow and what shade. yellow of the tongue or skin ussually indicates a liver problem and in Chinese medicine the liver and gallbladder are related to the eyes.  a yellow tongue could be due to toxins (from food, additives, breathing in building material, pollution, etc.). This could cause an imbalance in the mineral composition of the bones and then cause an accidic state in the body.
i recomend doing a total raw food detox, going on a liquid diet and taking a good probiotic, cutting out all sugar and eating an alkaline diet (like the one by doctor Redford young - The PH miricle diet) as an acidic body is a known cause of many disorders.
Also take a chewable probiotic tablet to suck in the mouth as it could possibly be thrush in the mouth.
Did your yellow tongue appear before or after you started taking the antibiotics?  It sounds like you have thrush, which can be a sign of a compromised immune system.

Before you go out and start bingeing on natural foods and remedies, see what your doctor tells you first.  Sounds like you need a CBC blood test to see if you have some sort of recurrent infection.  Especially with the flu-like symptoms, that makes me think your body's fighting off some infection.  Did the doctor already give you one?

Colevandyk;

Interesting theory about the "imbalance in the mineral composition of the bones causing an acidic state in the body".  Got a link where I can verify studies done to support this assertion/process?

Morgannon

Hello! I have yellow plaque on my tongue, it is located in middle and proximal dorsum of my tongue. I've had oral sex whith a guy about 1 month ago. Can it be Candidosis or any other sexully transmited desease? My eyes are not yellow, i have no liver problems. I found my tongue was yellow about week ago. First sighns were a bad taste in the morning. after several days i took miror and watched my tongue, it had yellow plaque. Please help me with your thoughts and adwises as soon as you can.
Barb135 commented on 0213
1 hr ago
drifter0213 commented on 0213
drifter0213 commented on 0213
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle