zit on penis still not going away...
I still have 1 zit on the shaft of my penis, very close to the base. I got it from using olive oil as lube for when i masturbate. at 1st, i thought it was drying up and going away (i had it since the morning of May 8th) but it's still there now, but now it looks more flat but its still raised a bit and it's sort of a bright pink color. it looks more noticeable because i have dark skin. is there any way to make it go away faster?
Since it's May, my skin feels more sticky/oil and humid so I've been washing up my genital area in the shower with this white ivory soap and using my acne medicine on it after (i usually put it on my face) but it still hasn't cleared up and it's been a week. I haven't been squeezing it at all but i have been checking it. its still pink and bright and noticable. is there anyway i can make it go away?
it's just that I'm going on a date with this guy, (im not going to bed with him on our 1st date though) and i don't want him to think i have some sort of STD or something so can someone please help me?

P.S. I went to the STD clinic monday. They didnt swab it but they looked it over and they said it didnt look like i had anything at all.

please help though <3 any advice would be appreciated <3
Hi there,
A clinical examination is necessary for determining the exact cause of your symptoms. It is possible that these are tiny pearly penile papules which are very small glands. If these zits are causing discomfort like itching, are red or have pus it is possible that it could be a pimple or a papule or an infected hair follicle or sebaceous gland. Herpes sores contain a clear-yellowish fluid and may be accompanied by aching and itching sensation. Avoid popping the pimple. Maintain hygiene. A physical examination by a dermatologist is extremely important for appropriate diagnosis and management. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
remar commented on dominosarah's status
Feb 05
ljhomes is ... Comment
Feb 04
Paxiled commented on Worst Foods For An Er...
Feb 04
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle