Mesothelioma Community
I need an urgent response...
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE MESOTHELIOMA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Malignant Mesothelioma, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I need an urgent response...

Hello people, i have a brother born in 1996...He has a big mole in the left part of his face... It appeared in his face by birth only, with reasons unknown...The mole is big black in colour... Parents thought it risky and tried to consult a doctor... Proper consult and cure was unavailable... I urgently need some proper and practical response... Please treat my writing seriously... If i get a response, I will write more... Please help ... PLease..
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
I don't understand the problem. Have you taken him to a dermatologist? That is the proper person to diagnose his condition. What did the doctor you went to say it was?
Blank
He has undergone surgery... And some skin from his thigh area is taken and put in the face to cover that black thing... But like, its not properly put and it looks weird when you see that...If you want, i can send you photos...but thing is I cannot do it over internet where everyone can see...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Mesothelioma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...