Methadone Community User Group
6 months clean from Methadone
About This Group:

Those who have pain and have to live with it daily. No matter what reason you are on methadone for your welcome here. A place where others can talk and feel they are not alone.

Founded by Holliee on September 25, 2009
120 members

6 months clean from Methadone

Hi everyone I just wanted to drop a little note to let everyone know what is going on. Well I have made it to 6 months clean from the methadone. I am still battling the mental addiction of it and the sleepless nights have returned but I am hanging in there. I have had a lot go on in the past 2 weeks that most people wouldnt have happen in a months time. I have had 2 cars tare up and a 3rd that died on me and my step mom passed from cancer right in the middle off all that and to make matters worse my husband may be getting laid off. But thru it all I have managed to stay clean from the stuff but I am not going to lie it hasnt been easy at times. I am finally back in school which helps a lot b/c I dont have as much free time anymore I can just bury myself into my school work. I know these problems are just temporary but it doesnt make it any easier I just know that I cant afford to relapse again and I think this is what keeps me motivated.
Thanks everyone for listening.
hello jennifer thanks for the post its good to here someone doing well. just want to ask you a quick question if you can take the time to answer. When you came off the meth how much was you on and how long did it take for the cramps and pains to ease. i have been free of meth for 5 days an am just wondering how long is left of the pain, i can take the sleepless nights and the other stuff i just want rid of these pains.

If you could take the time to answer that would be great. well done again for being clean for so long you should be so proud, keep your head up babe and carry on as you are. your an inspiration to me. love ya Tom, from england.
I sent you a message tommy
13leaf commented on day 10 off Methodone ...
Apr 13
Dryan8313 commented on On the Mend :)
Apr 13
Dryan8313 commented on Nearly a week out of ...
Apr 11