Methadone Community User Group
Maintaince
About This Group:

Those who have pain and have to live with it daily. No matter what reason you are on methadone for your welcome here. A place where others can talk and feel they are not alone.

Founded by Holliee on September 25, 2009
123 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Maintaince

Hi everybody...I am on 60mg of Methadone... I am on MMT (Methadone Maintenance Therapy) ex heroin addict.
I don't feel right.Since of start of therapy,I am suffering from some side-effects like ... Major lethargy,common headaches  , DISPHORIA (instead of euphoria) , non-abitious , and i cannot concentrate on my literature that i have to study for my collagde... So, what is your suggestion? In 2 days I am visiting my doctor to discus whether or not to rise my dosage (whether or not it is about my dosage or really side-effects) and I think its BOTH..I need higher dosage ( i was on about 4-5grams of Heroin from Kosovo per day)... and i think Methadone is not right for me...I really would like Jurnista (hydromorphone) but it is only prescribed for people with cancer.So...what do you think?Is there any chance for me to get Jurnista? And what do you think about my symptoms and rising dosage...?
Thank you all.
Recent Activity
Blank
officehours joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 08
Blank
Dryan8313 commented on 124 days...wha...whaa...
Aug 08
9524302_tn?1404293396
Blank
ormortman joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 02
MedHelp Health Answers