Maintaince
Hi everybody...I am on 60mg of Methadone... I am on MMT (Methadone Maintenance Therapy) ex heroin addict.
I don't feel right.Since of start of therapy,I am suffering from some side-effects like ... Major lethargy,common headaches  , DISPHORIA (instead of euphoria) , non-abitious , and i cannot concentrate on my literature that i have to study for my collagde... So, what is your suggestion? In 2 days I am visiting my doctor to discus whether or not to rise my dosage (whether or not it is about my dosage or really side-effects) and I think its BOTH..I need higher dosage ( i was on about 4-5grams of Heroin from Kosovo per day)... and i think Methadone is not right for me...I really would like Jurnista (hydromorphone) but it is only prescribed for people with cancer.So...what do you think?Is there any chance for me to get Jurnista? And what do you think about my symptoms and rising dosage...?
Thank you all.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
stella_kae commented on More great info!
Mar 19
Treyisfresh joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 23
pancreas commented on methadone chart
Nov 13