Methadone Community User Group
Methadone Insomnia
About This Group:

Those who have pain and have to live with it daily. No matter what reason you are on methadone for your welcome here. A place where others can talk and feel they are not alone.

Founded by Holliee on September 25, 2009
126 members

Methadone Insomnia

I have been on methadone for 8 months at 60 and have been off it for 15 days now. My insomnia is very bad and I am  lucky to get 3 hours of sleep a night. However I feel I have become used to the clonodine and have been up for 3 days straight. I take my vitamins, magnesium, zinc, iron, b6, u name it. I stay active with disc golf everyday, bike home and still can't sleep with an OTC sleep aid. I don't want to become dependent on anything else, but I am Bi-polar and no sleep it is really starting to effect me. I have no insurance, there is a wait-list for state funded detox, and the emergency, MHMR, and OSAR can't help. Texas being lowest in the nation for health care. I just want a little hope or advice. Can anybody help.
Tags: methadone
Crystalpowders joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 24
UnknownWorld joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 19
amyk9767 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 03