Methadone Community User Group
What do you think?
About This Group:

Those who have pain and have to live with it daily. No matter what reason you are on methadone for your welcome here. A place where others can talk and feel they are not alone.

Founded by Holliee on September 25, 2009
125 members

What do you think?

The only question I guess is what do you all think? This is long I warn you, if your in a hurry, bypass reading it! I was transferring from a clinic I was on only 6 months because they was the only one that accepted medicaid I had just got for a disability.. I was transferring back to a clinic I had been a patient 10 years, and had all clean drops and on a phase 4 and I attended just twice a month. So I have 17 years of good stability. I came from another state with 7 yrs of clean drops to this same clinic, My last morning at the one I was leaving, I had my lock box with two empty bottles stolen out of car. The clinic I was leaving said I needed to talk to Doctor who was only there at the end of the week. I told them to go ahead a transfer me due to financial, the one I was going to was 13 miles closer and two dollars a day cheaper.I had just left that clinic only 6 months ago. Now they will not reinstate my 3 times a week from the medicaid clinic because I did not return two empty bottles the day I was due to transfer. Even after proof from police, that they were at my house and was aware of the theft of empty bottles with my name on them. So I feel like my privacy was violated because I had to notify police. There was no medicine in them, I was not back early to try to dose. I have 17 years of clean UA drops with no rules broken until this episode. Do you all think this is unfair to not consider my stability on the program before? I live 50 miles away from clinic, I have a 8 yr old car, I am disabled due to Degenerative Disc Disease, Fibromyalgia, and chronic Hepatitis C. I feel like this was out of my control and I did as I was told and got police proof even though they laughed at me for trying to report something that was no value, and still did not get take homes I transferred with. Let me know what you think. Thanks
UnknownWorld joined this group
Welcome them!
amyk9767 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 03
officehours joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 08