Methadone Community User Group
help paying for mmt
About This Group:

Those who have pain and have to live with it daily. No matter what reason you are on methadone for your welcome here. A place where others can talk and feel they are not alone.

Founded by Holliee on September 25, 2009
122 members

help paying for mmt

Hey my clinic is all inclusive rate of 100.00 a week.  My insurance doesn't cover MMT and I can't afford 100.00 a week.  Our income is too much for us to qualify for medicaid.  Does anyone know where i can find grants or state funding or something to help me pay for MMT? I live in Pittsburgh, PA.  I am 32wks pregnant and need to be on it for atleast a few more months to get past the postpartum phase then i can taper off but i can't afford i even till then.  If anyone knows of any types of programs that will help pay for my MMT please message me or reply to this post.  Or if anyone knows if there is a different clinic that is more affordable (sliding scale doesn't work because they said our income requires us to pay full price which i don't understand because we don't make a lot at all, i can't even afford my prenatal vitamins or to buy groceries, we haven't bought groceries in 5months! we've been getting food from family and through WIC)
ormortman joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 02
cjhigg joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 05
Dryan8313 added the Addiction Recovery Tracker
Jun 04