methadone vs zopicone 7.5
were do i start, i supose from the start well here goes........i have been addited to zoplicone for 7 months and did have a tollrance  13 a night but with will power im down to 7 a night, these were brought from someone so its self inflicked and my gp said she would help but on a diazpam on a 4 weeks detox, first week they didnt work at all, my body refushed to take controll of them, told my doctor today and she has put a stop to the rest of the detox, so i call my case worker at the drug centre i go to, i have been on 25 mills of mathadone for 6 months coz i was on herion 3 years ago and been clean ever since, doctor wont do no more 4 weeks detox so they said when i go into clinic in 2 weeks they will put my methadone up, probley 80-100 mills so i dont feel the with drawrals from the zopicones, will this work?
dont no what to do, im so depressed at the minute, 3 years and 4 months of being clean from herion but zopicone addition sneaked inside of me and is ruin my life, will a higher dosage of methadone help me and take less zopicone at night ?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
kim715 Where's my sista Dominosarah? Comment
Apr 05
PanickyPete commented on interesting info
Mar 06
AJStocky commented on Withdrawal
Oct 04