methadone vs zopicone 7.5
were do i start, i supose from the start well here goes........i have been addited to zoplicone for 7 months and did have a tollrance  13 a night but with will power im down to 7 a night, these were brought from someone so its self inflicked and my gp said she would help but on a diazpam on a 4 weeks detox, first week they didnt work at all, my body refushed to take controll of them, told my doctor today and she has put a stop to the rest of the detox, so i call my case worker at the drug centre i go to, i have been on 25 mills of mathadone for 6 months coz i was on herion 3 years ago and been clean ever since, doctor wont do no more 4 weeks detox so they said when i go into clinic in 2 weeks they will put my methadone up, probley 80-100 mills so i dont feel the with drawrals from the zopicones, will this work?
dont no what to do, im so depressed at the minute, 3 years and 4 months of being clean from herion but zopicone addition sneaked inside of me and is ruin my life, will a higher dosage of methadone help me and take less zopicone at night ?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
AJStocky commented on Withdrawal
Oct 04
Nancywantstosleep commented on Withdrawal
Oct 04
stella_kae commented on More great info!
Mar 19