Methadone and Suboxone withdrawl and addition User Group
Getting off suboxon
About This Group:

This is a new group started the FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR 2012 started for people that are wanting to get off Methadone and/or Suboxone. Please post your experiences because the worst part of getting clean of these synthetic opiates is "THE UNKNOWN"

Founded by catapill on January 1, 2012
23 members

Getting off suboxon

I'm sick of who i am today, My sister passed away 4 yrs ago. I was sad didnt want to do anything but cry, a friend asked me to do some pain pills and i come alive again. After 3 yrs i hated who i was, Having w/ds bad a friend give me a small pile of subs, Up my nose it went, 20 mins later i felt so normal again. now 1 yr later i hate me and want off this ride. Need help to stop, what slould i get to help.
1 Comment
welcome to the crowd... Weather it's pain pills, heroin, sub or methadone you are in the trap.  You are a slave to the drug.  You depend on it and whoever is the supplier...  The clinics know they have the patients on puppet strings!
VICourageous commented on meegWpaw's status
VICourageous Been MIA due to a New Missi... Comment
Aug 18