Methadone and Suboxone withdrawl and addition User Group
Methadone Insomnia
About This Group:

This is a new group started the FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR 2012 started for people that are wanting to get off Methadone and/or Suboxone. Please post your experiences because the worst part of getting clean of these synthetic opiates is "THE UNKNOWN"

Founded by catapill on January 1, 2012
21 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Methadone Insomnia

I have been on methadone for 8 months at 60 and have been off it for 15 days now. My insomnia is very bad and I am  lucky to get 3 hours of sleep a night. However I feel I have become used to the clonodine and have been up for 3 days straight. I take my vitamins, magnesium, zinc, iron, b6, u name it. I stay active with disc golf everyday, bike home and still can't sleep with an OTC sleep aid. I don't want to become dependent on anything else, but I am Bi-polar and no sleep it is really starting to effect me. I have no insurance, there is a wait-list for state funded detox, and the emergency, MHMR, and OSAR can't help. Texas being lowest in the nation for health care. I just want a little hope or advice. Can anybody help.
Tags: methadone
1 Comment
Blank
Hi... I just joined this group.. I see this post is from awhile ago,.. was wondering how you are?
Blank
Recent Activity
4522800_tn?1405696702
Blank
VICourageous commented on jugglin's status
Dec 22
4522800_tn?1405696702
Blank
VICourageous commented on photo
Dec 22
4522800_tn?1405696702
Blank