Methadone and Suboxone withdrawl and addition User Group
Methadone Insomnia
About This Group:

This is a new group started the FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR 2012 started for people that are wanting to get off Methadone and/or Suboxone. Please post your experiences because the worst part of getting clean of these synthetic opiates is "THE UNKNOWN"

Founded by catapill on January 1, 2012
22 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Methadone Insomnia

I have been on methadone for 8 months at 60 and have been off it for 15 days now. My insomnia is very bad and I am  lucky to get 3 hours of sleep a night. However I feel I have become used to the clonodine and have been up for 3 days straight. I take my vitamins, magnesium, zinc, iron, b6, u name it. I stay active with disc golf everyday, bike home and still can't sleep with an OTC sleep aid. I don't want to become dependent on anything else, but I am Bi-polar and no sleep it is really starting to effect me. I have no insurance, there is a wait-list for state funded detox, and the emergency, MHMR, and OSAR can't help. Texas being lowest in the nation for health care. I just want a little hope or advice. Can anybody help.
Tags: methadone
1 Comment
Blank
Hi... I just joined this group.. I see this post is from awhile ago,.. was wondering how you are?
Blank
Recent Activity
4522800 tn?1459192030
Blank
VICourageous commented on stilltrying1965's status
12 hrs ago
4522800 tn?1459192030
Blank
VICourageous commented on cast out
May 26
4522800 tn?1459192030
Blank