Methadone Insomnia
I have been on methadone for 8 months at 60 and have been off it for 15 days now. My insomnia is very bad and I am  lucky to get 3 hours of sleep a night. However I feel I have become used to the clonodine and have been up for 3 days straight. I take my vitamins, magnesium, zinc, iron, b6, u name it. I stay active with disc golf everyday, bike home and still can't sleep with an OTC sleep aid. I don't want to become dependent on anything else, but I am Bi-polar and no sleep it is really starting to effect me. I have no insurance, there is a wait-list for state funded detox, and the emergency, MHMR, and OSAR can't help. Texas being lowest in the nation for health care. I just want a little hope or advice. Can anybody help.
Hi... I just joined this group.. I see this post is from awhile ago,.. was wondering how you are?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
VICourageous commented on clean_in_ks's status
57 mins ago
VICourageous commented on dominosarah's status
Jun 26
VICourageous commented on spider6's status
Jun 25