Methadone Insomnia
I have been on methadone for 8 months at 60 and have been off it for 15 days now. My insomnia is very bad and I am  lucky to get 3 hours of sleep a night. However I feel I have become used to the clonodine and have been up for 3 days straight. I take my vitamins, magnesium, zinc, iron, b6, u name it. I stay active with disc golf everyday, bike home and still can't sleep with an OTC sleep aid. I don't want to become dependent on anything else, but I am Bi-polar and no sleep it is really starting to effect me. I have no insurance, there is a wait-list for state funded detox, and the emergency, MHMR, and OSAR can't help. Texas being lowest in the nation for health care. I just want a little hope or advice. Can anybody help.
Hi... I just joined this group.. I see this post is from awhile ago,.. was wondering how you are?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
VICourageous Being stuck in Addiction an... Comment
Nov 17
VICourageous commented on photo
Nov 17
VICourageous commented on VICourageous's status
Nov 04