Methadone and Suboxone withdrawl and addition User Group
Methadone took my freedom
About This Group:

This is a new group started the FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR 2012 started for people that are wanting to get off Methadone and/or Suboxone. Please post your experiences because the worst part of getting clean of these synthetic opiates is "THE UNKNOWN"

Founded by catapill on January 1, 2012
19 members

Methadone took my freedom

The clinic and everyone at my clinic knows they have me by the balls.  They don't work with me and they know I'm addicted.  Now they are making me go everyday again. I can't believe the way they control people.  
1 Comment
Don't you and I and a bunch of other people know it!  My clinic who was prescribing just 15mg a day for 3 1/2 years for pain.. just cut me off because I couldn't pay sixty bucks from 2 visits ago.. Well, I'm unemployed and my EB ran out in December..
Been 34 days off it.. but I did take perc's,oxycodone,morphine, oxycont's for the 4 years prior to the methadone.. One day at a time.
VICourageous commented on dirtydirk's status
VICourageous commented on VICourageous's status
VICourageous Even if the Rain brought me... Comment