Methadone and Suboxone withdrawl and addition User Group
Methadone withdrawls
About This Group:

This is a new group started the FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR 2012 started for people that are wanting to get off Methadone and/or Suboxone. Please post your experiences because the worst part of getting clean of these synthetic opiates is "THE UNKNOWN"

Founded by catapill on January 1, 2012
21 members

Methadone withdrawls

I would like to know im on 67mgs of methadone i was at 80mgs that was my highest i was ever on.im decreaseing to get compleatly off,i need to know im going to decrease 5mgs a week till omgs can i do this without being sick? I have only been going to the clinic 5 months . so there decreasing me by 5mgs a week. could some one let me know tonight if i can do it that way without being sick thank you ponco.
1 Comment
when you feel the anxiety and all the feelings that come with getting of the methadone remember it.  Because you are going to want the opiod again in your lifetime.  The heroin demon's are going to and fro...
VICourageous commented on jugglin's status
Dec 26
Dec 22
VICourageous commented on photo
Dec 22