Methadone and Suboxone withdrawl and addition User Group
To high or to low of a dose
About This Group:

This is a new group started the FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR 2012 started for people that are wanting to get off Methadone and/or Suboxone. Please post your experiences because the worst part of getting clean of these synthetic opiates is "THE UNKNOWN"

Founded by catapill on January 1, 2012
20 members

To high or to low of a dose

I am on 60mg of methadone and have been for 6 months but for the past week i have been having intense anxiety and sweating so bad that im getting dehydrated and almost fainting the clinic that im going to is wanting to raise my dose but that makes me have more anxiety and makes me worry that i might die if i get raised anymore because of the drained and horrible way i have been feeling and i have been waking up at night sweating and heart pounding screaming for my wife because i do not know if im having a heart attack or what so PLEASE some one help me with some answers i am exhausted THANK YOU in advance
travel_melb commented on Dear MH Friends..Upda...
meegWpaw commented on Dear MH Friends..Upda...
EvolverU commented on Dear MH Friends..Upda...