Are My Fustrations Unique
Reading your posts make me think that what I feel is not unique.

What I go through is what others experience.

There seem to be various ways men try to get through it, to filter it, to get over it, to get back what they miss, to understand their feel about life and where it is headed.

My mood is is grey and I do not have a lot of energy, no motivation, no drive. This why I started to write it down and it makes me feel better. Maybe this is a help for others as well, they can be open about themselves and honest to themselves. Midlife Crisis is a reflection about oneself and not a relation to others. It is betwen a person and the person he/she was sometime ago, sometimes a long time ago.

http://midlifecrisisisreal.blogspot.com/
With all of the similarities, there are as many differences.  When we look at a crisis and what brings it about, there can be any number of things that could have brought one into crisis.  That alone is a start of differences.

The important thing to remember is that there is plenty of help out there.  You just have to reach out for it.  
"My mood is is grey and I do not have a lot of energy, no motivation, no drive." - Perfect, I'm standing on the same spot where you are, reasons may be different but status is same.

In the meanwhile loosing sleep & hairs, thinking what I've lost and what's remaining.

Hope I'll convenience myself that I've lost a little and there's lot remaining out there...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mami1323 commented on New life, New beginni...
Jan 21
katster69 commented on Blood Result Levels f...
Nov 01
tonyb286 commented on Blood Result Levels f...
Oct 31
Related Tags