Midlife Crisis User Group
Are My Fustrations Unique
About This Group:

A place where people can come to discuss their experience with midlife crisis. Support and words of wisdom for the spouse that is not in crisis, what is going on in the head of the spouse who is in crisis, how each party can best handle it, what works and does not work.

Founded by j7653 on October 2, 2009
38 members

Are My Fustrations Unique

Reading your posts make me think that what I feel is not unique.

What I go through is what others experience.

There seem to be various ways men try to get through it, to filter it, to get over it, to get back what they miss, to understand their feel about life and where it is headed.

My mood is is grey and I do not have a lot of energy, no motivation, no drive. This why I started to write it down and it makes me feel better. Maybe this is a help for others as well, they can be open about themselves and honest to themselves. Midlife Crisis is a reflection about oneself and not a relation to others. It is betwen a person and the person he/she was sometime ago, sometimes a long time ago.

http://midlifecrisisisreal.blogspot.com/
Tags: midlife crises
With all of the similarities, there are as many differences.  When we look at a crisis and what brings it about, there can be any number of things that could have brought one into crisis.  That alone is a start of differences.

The important thing to remember is that there is plenty of help out there.  You just have to reach out for it.  
"My mood is is grey and I do not have a lot of energy, no motivation, no drive." - Perfect, I'm standing on the same spot where you are, reasons may be different but status is same.

In the meanwhile loosing sleep & hairs, thinking what I've lost and what's remaining.

Hope I'll convenience myself that I've lost a little and there's lot remaining out there...
tonyb286 uploaded a new photo
Oct 21
tonyb286 commented on photo
Oct 06
IndigoIris commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Sep 08