What's it all about?
For me, it started last July. I was fine one day and a mess the next. I had lost total control of my feeling and emotions. Normally I'm in control of these things. I'm an easy going person, I look for the good in people and rather then become agitated by others I just let it go. This thing that has me is so distructive. I only came to realise and admit to myself, this December, that I must be in a Midlife crises. This has helped in that I have know started to research and gain an understanding on what in the hell was going on. The more I read the more boxes I ticked. The younger woman has been the hardest thing to get past. My marriage has good days and bad days. It crushed my wife when I told her about the other woman. She did not cause this or deserve this. Six months on and I have much more control of my emotions. Talking in these Forums has helped greatly and many thanks to Mami. A lot of what I have read from other woman's experiences is that the partners leave saying that they, "love them but are not in love with them". I feel this way too but I reckonise that I am still not over everything and therefore I do not wish to act on these feelings. I also must move on from this other woman. She also is not to blame and I am lucky that she has distanced herself from me.
You're welcome.  Try your hardest not to be like the typical man who says that and leaves.  Work on your issues.  The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ARTADAM commented on Blood Result Levels f...
Sep 01
newmanandjimmy commented on Adding Abilify
Jul 12
Shim240 commented on Blood Result Levels f...
May 11
Related Tags