Migraine Support (Visual) User Group
10th migraine in 5 weeks
About This Group:

This is a group for any people who have been experiencing Visual Migraines, such as ocular or PMA (Persistent Migraine Aura) ones.

Founded by Ponyta on May 12, 2010
6 members

10th migraine in 5 weeks

Hi, I'm at my whits end with these migraines.  I've had a CAT scan, and MRI, I'm on allergy shots, and I have high BP and take medication to keep it in check. Nothing unusual showed up on the scans.  I did recently find out that I'm severely lacking vitamin D, but that is being dealt with and I can feel the difference in my mood.  I stopped taking allergy medicine with the decongestant because of doctors orders for my BP, however, I'm getting migraines all the time now.  9 out of 10 times when I get a migraines, it's because I have bent over and too much pressure went to my head.  Easy solution, don't bend over, but I keep forgetting and then obviously regret it the second I've done it.  Some things that really bother me are: bright lights, strong smells, loud noises (and this is before the migraine).  Oh, and I've also visited a cardiologist and other then my high BP, my heart and values look good.  So, the migraines are not caused by a heart problem.  One other thing that is key, is I have been diagnosed with Meniere,s disease, and suffer from vertigo from time to time.  Is there ANYTHING that can be done or am I just going to need to learn to live with this pain?  I'm missing so much work that I'm worried and of course feel very guilty about missing work.  Feeling hopeless...  Thanks for any input.  I hope I provided enough background.
mary310 commented on photo
Aug 12
mary310 commented on reminder
Aug 12
reminder
Aug 12 by mary310